Seven emirates, each with its own character and allure offer experiences par excellence that includes the iconic skylines of high-rises, world-famous beaches, a magnanimous palm-shaped island, majestic architecture and of course, the golden sand of pristine deserts. The United Arab Emirates has become the world’s favourite luxury holiday destination.
This small country located in the Persian Gulf is home to the tallest building in the world, some of the most luxurious hotels ever seen and a mixture of tradition and novelty that can rarely be found in other countries. Despite being set in a desert terrain, UAE has something from every part of the world.
- Embark on a multi-course tasting trail with a long-time resident who is passionate and knowledgeable about the gastronomic heart of old Dubai
- Shop for groceries with an Emirati culinary expert, Cook and enjoy your private meal with the family amidst wonderful conversations on religion, culture and local insights
- A handcrafted journey to unleash the Art scene of Emirates—Dubai Art Scene Lecture and your Art Journal, Photographic Lesson and 1001 nights, Sharjah Art Scene and Calligraphy lessons, Al Quoz Galleries, Art in Abu Dhabi and the Grand Mosque, Dubai Galleries and the Artist in you—led by local experts
- Guided stable tours and discover the rich equestrian heritage of this country, ride one of the stallions at sunset at the desert
- Spend a day at the course with pro-golfers and local champions from the region
- Led by professional architects, we conduct guided architecture tours. These tours focus on the multi-present developments in architecture and urban design