If golden beaches, rising waves, misty mountains, mighty elephants, stealthy leopards, giant whales, and warm smiles could sum up a country, it would be Sri Lanka.
Fringed by variously shaped sublime beaches, from straight expanse to rocky cove, the island possesses a coastal plain containing a host of geographic features such as lagoons, wetlands, rivers and different types of wildlife-rich jungle. With many sites and scenes bottled up into a small island, a traveler could be riding the waves in the dawn and admiring the green carpeted mountains by dusk.
Travel destinations in Sri Lanka provide an array of holiday experiences like sun-kissed beach holidays, marathon of wildlife watching, adrenaline pumping adventure sports and pilgrimage to some of the oldest cities in the world.
- Step into Colombo’s dodgiest watering holes and witness Fort and Pettah
- Private Hot Air ballooning over the Rock Fortress, customized biking in the ancient cities of Anuradhapura or Polonnaruwa
- Capture special moments of an Elephant gathering at Minneriya National Park with our well known wildlife photographers
- Explore Kandy from an eye of a local, be the personal guest of our expert, a professionally qualified technician, with her own practice in Kandy for the past 8 years
- How about a game of Rugby with local tea planters at an old British Club exclusive for our guests?
- Watch the sunrise over the fabled Adam’s Peak from the comfort of a small private plane
- Explore Hidden gems of the Galle Fort & interact with locals living in the fort with our resident experts, authors & historians
- Be a personal guest of leading Sri Lankan artists and painters at their homes in Colombo or Kandy
- Experience the thrill of exploring breath taking coral reefs and schools of tropical fish, hidden beneath the surface on the East Coast