Small but mighty, drastic in beauty but humble in charm, Bhutan is a country which gets under your skin almost instantly.
With an attractive patchwork of landscapes, laidback towns, lush mountains and lifeblood rivers, it’s a country where global influence is less, where nature is at its most untouched, and where traditional Buddhist culture still thrives. It’s the kind of place where nature and the buzz of life seem to hide just to surprise you in the most unexpected places, where life does not run but only walks and where those who arrive are welcomed with humble and warm pleasure.
- Meet a distinguished member of the Royal Family, Expert, Historian over cocktails or a meal
- How about a private unveiling of a traditional Bhutanese “Thangka” at a prominent monastery?
- Introduction to Bhutanese arts meeting NGO Voluntary Artists’ Studio (VAST), visiting school of Bhutanese art forms to spend quality time with students at work
- Visit the National Museum along with a talk from the Director of the National Museum
- Play golf at the picturesque golf course featured by Time magazine at Thimpu
- Visit the Talo Monastery & Nunnery, participate in Prayers, private Blessing Ceremonies and interact with the monks
- Private meal & cooking at a farmer’s house or with a Bhutanese family
- Cycling, Village Hikes, soft Treks, Private Camping, and much more
- Raft in Punakha and lunch riverside in Paro
- Private Archery lessons and competitions
- Traditional Bhutanese Mask Dance performance
- Private Picnic lunch with a proper setup on road journeys